Monday, August 31, 2009



Another lovely day in Paradise with so many horses so little time. Cheryl Ann invited me up to visit her herd again right before school started. I felt very honored to be with her on her last day of summer vacation and share in her wonderful horseflesh. Everyone had their time out of the pens and got a little special attention.
Thank you, Cheryl. I hope your school year is wonderful. Those kids are lucky to have you for a teacher. I'm sure you change many little lives.

2 comments:

C-ingspots said...

Just wanted to stop by here and say hello. I've been catching up on your posts and it sounds like you have been one busy gal. Lots of fun with good friends, family and horses. Very cool!! I've been wanting to go see a good movie, but haven't seen any previews that catch my attention. Thanks for the recommendation...I just adore dolphins and it will probably rip my heart out. I had no idea that Japan slaughtered dolphins! I'm not sure why I'm surprised though because it seems that they slaughter just about anything that the rest of the world consider worthwhile. How very sad. How totally cool that you were on a turtle patrol!!! LOVE it!!! If I could do something like that, I would in a heartbeat. Would love to learn more. We've been too busy to blog lately and I've lost touch, but that busyness is about to change. We leave Friday for our Hawaii trip!!! Whoohoo - cannot wait!! Take care my wonderful friend...Lorie

Donna said...

I haven't had nearly enough horse time lately and I'm really feeling the loss. I'm glad to hear that you've had such good fortune lately.