Friday, January 29, 2010


Not Bella
Yeah, Not Bella Either

But aren't they cute? We've been thoroughly enjoying some of the nicest horseflesh on the planet...all in my desert right now. Every winter these jumpers and hunters come to town for 6 weeks and we get to watch some very fine athletes, both human and horse. We have likened it to all the prettiest models in the world, one nicer than the last, all in one place for us to watch. For 6 weeks. After awhile one tends to get extremely picky about which is the most beautiful.

And I find myself tending to pick ones that look like Bella.

4 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

That makes perfect sense to me. Bella is your favorite.....so you are drawn to others like her.

If I were much much younger I would love to do fences......but at my age the mere thought of facing of jump makes me quake. LOL

Donna said...

Great pics! It takes a whole lotta picture taking for me to catch just the right moment of a rider over a fence!

photogchic said...

Bella is a much pretty gal than those old nags:-) I'm pretty sure she can jump higher too.

DR CAja said...

goodjob, great post! Thx