Tracey at Mustang Diaries tagged me :) :(
A nice thing about this tag is that Tracey got tagged by Mudranch which made me go check out her blog. That was a nice find!
- I'd really like to take this basic Spanish I've picked up and turn it into full sentences that don't sound like David Sedaris' "Me Talk Pretty One Day."
- I'd like to keep up the exercise I forced myself to continue through the holidays. I'm sure I haven't lost any weight but doing these last 8 weeks of Pilates has really started me on the road to better strength.
- I'd like to continue my slow training of Bella and probably get on her back sometime this Spring.
- I'd like to read more. Books that is. I have my blogs to keep me warm but there are so many books in my pile that are screaming my name.
- I'd like to travel a little. Last summer I had a great road trip up into Oregon. I passed places I'd like to go back to. And, yes, it has to do with wineries. But North Carolina relatives need visiting, too.
- I'd like to spend more time in my almost abandoned house in CA.
- I'd like to keep taking my vitamins. I'll be 60 in a few short months and am so very lucky to continue to be healthy enough to be looking forward to these things above.